Salvia, or Salvia Divinorum is an entheogen, found in the Oaxaca region of Mexico, that is as potent as it is unique. This amazing herb, related to common sage, has been used for centuries, and is still in use today by the Mazatec people indigenous to that area. Salvia's primary use among those peoples is to produce powerful visions in the context of healing and divination, but it was also prescribed remedially for things like headaches and rheumatism.
Salvia Divinorum's effects can be many and varied, especially at different strengths. The effects can include:
1. Uncontrollable laughter
2. Recollection of past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
3. Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
4. Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
5. Merging with or becoming objects
6. Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once
We provide a whole range of Salvia Divinorum products, from plain leaf to high strength salvia extracts, as well as prerolled joints and tincture.
If you're looking to buy Salvia Divinorum please remember the products we sell are considered botanical specimens, souvenirs or incense and should not be consumed!